skip navigation
NHAHA Network

Player Releases

Player Releases

Any player choosing to leave DYHA for another hockey organization, either as a full time player or alternate, is required by USA Hockey to first receive a player release.  Players joining DYHA from another organization are also required to obtain a release from the last USA Hockey affiliated organization where they played.

Please visit the NH Amateur Hockey Association website at or click here for the online player release form.

Once the request is submitted, NHAHA will contact the organizations involved to facilitate a release.  This includes confirming that the player is in good standing and has no outstanding payments owed to their current organization.  

All players new to DYHA must have an approved release form before a player is allowed on the ice.